*+-Schemas and users are frequently used interchangeably as if they were the same thing. For the most part, that’s ok. In Oracle the concepts are so tightly coupled that thinking of them as the same thing is not really that far wrong.
In reality, a …
- Oracle Database In-Memory Test Drive Workshop: Canberra 28 April 2015
- Sqlplus is my second home, part 8: Embedding multiple sqlplus arguments into one variable
- Oracle Security Training, 12c, PFCLScan, Magazines, UKOUG, Oracle Security Books and Much More
- Twitter Oracle Security Open Chat Thursday 6th March
- PFCLScan Version 1.3 Released