Maria Colgan will host the optional Training Day 2013 on March 7, 2013. She is a Senior Principal Product Manager at Oracle Corporation, and her core responsibilities are Data Warehouse Best Practices and the Oracle Optimizer.Maria’s topic is entitled…
Author Archives Becky
Hotsos Application Workload Characterization Solution (HAWCS) v4.3.1 for Oracle E-Business Suite has been released today. This release contains the following enhancements and fixes:
- Split the online Main Dashboard “Top 5 EBS/Non-EBS sessions” into two reports, called “Top 5 EBS sessions” and “Top 5 Non-EBS sessions”.
- Eliminated the filtering restrictions which had been placed upon the report of “EBS-Other” sessions. This filtering caused certain module names to not be reported in the online report.
- Corrected an occasional inaccuracy that occurred in the online Dashboard report “Top 5 EBS/Non-EBS sessions”. Under certain conditions, some sessions would not be reported properly.
- Corrected a reporting error in the “EBS Database Growth” screen (“EBS Health Check” in the “Admin” tab) in the online HAWCS screens, wherein more than one data collection in a 24-hour period would cause a sudden doubling of the “database size” reported.
- Enabled the “Scroll Bar” option in several “EBS Health Check” screens.
- Corrected the “Tablespace File Sizes” screen (“EBS Health Check” in the “Admin tab): the “Used” storage amounts and “Free” storage amounts were switched.
- Restored the ability to sort by the COUNT column in the report on the “History of Selected Work Product” screen. (Navigate from “Factory Model” to “Work Products” to any Work Product.)
For more information about HAWCS or for a free demo, please contact email@example.com, or call us at +1.817.488.6200.
Hotsos is pleased to announce a new release of Laredo this week. For existing customers, Laredo 22.214.171.124 can be obtained from: https://portal.hotsos.com/products/Laredo/releases.
This version adds support for Windows 7 and the ability to select which Oracle home to use on systems where multiple homes exist.
If you are upgrading from a prior version, please uninstall it before installing version 126.96.36.199.
Laredo is a great tool to help analyze the performance impact of Oracle database changes before they’re put into production. Use Laredo to review schema, Oracle parameter, and statistics changes as well as upgrades.
To find out more about Laredo or for a demo, contact Sales at +1.817.488.6200, option 2 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.