*+-This article is written with examples taken from an (virtualised) Oracle Linux 6u6 X86_64 operating system, and Oracle database version 18.104.22.168.1. However, I think the same behaviour is true for Oracle 11 and 10 and earlier versions.
Probably most re…
- Oracle Database In-Memory Test Drive Workshop: Canberra 28 April 2015
- Sqlplus is my second home, part 8: Embedding multiple sqlplus arguments into one variable
- Oracle Security Training, 12c, PFCLScan, Magazines, UKOUG, Oracle Security Books and Much More
- Twitter Oracle Security Open Chat Thursday 6th March
- PFCLScan Version 1.3 Released