*+-I shouldn’t be using an old version of SQL Developer like v3 (3.2.10.09) anyway but… cut a long story short … I am.
I’ve also got v4 which doesn’t display the same problem
Just pointing out an oddity whilst investigating s…
- Oracle Database In-Memory Test Drive Workshop: Canberra 28 April 2015
- Sqlplus is my second home, part 8: Embedding multiple sqlplus arguments into one variable
- Oracle Security Training, 12c, PFCLScan, Magazines, UKOUG, Oracle Security Books and Much More
- Twitter Oracle Security Open Chat Thursday 6th March
- PFCLScan Version 1.3 Released