WebLogic 12cR3 was released towards the end of last week, so this weekend I had an install-fest.
- Oracle WebLogic Server (WLS) 12c Release 3 (12.1.3) Installation on Oracle Linux 5 and 6
- WebLogic Server 12cR3 : ADF Application Development Runtime Installation on Oracle Linux
I also did some minor amendments to some existing articles.
- WebLogic Server 12cR2 and 12cR3 : ADF Application Development Runtime – Repository Configuration Utility (RCU)
- WebLogic Server 12cR2 and 12cR3 : Create, Extend and Remove Domains
- WebLogic Server 12cR2 and 12cR3 : Clustered Domains
From a newbie administrator perspective, like me, there is very little difference between WebLogic 12cR2 and 12cR3, so most of the time it is business as usual.
To coincide with this new release, Packt are doing a $10 promotion for WebLogic eBooks (WebLogic Partner Community EMEA).