I am running into an issue while trying to install Forms & Reports on Weblogic Server 10.3.6
This is the sequence I followed for the install.
1. Install Weblogic Server. I followed the instructions here http://www.oracle-base.com/articles/11g/oracle-weblogic-server-11gr1-1035-installation-on-oracle-linux-5-and-6-11gr1.php
. I used JRockit for Java and the install went fine.
2. Install Forms & Reports 11gR2. I followed the instructions here -http://www.oracle-base.com/articles/11g/oracle-forms-and-reports-11gr2-installation-on-oracle-linux-5.php
. The install went fine until 92% and raised an error during relinking of SQL*Plus. The exact error was - Error in invoking target 'install' of makefile '/u01/app/oracle/middleware/Oracle_FRHome1/sqlplus/lib/ins_sqlplus.mk'. The error in the log file is - [2013-03-21T09:34:21.337-07:00] [OUI] [NOTIFICATION]  [OUI] [tid: 75] [ecid: 0000JqDnHWP3v185zjw0yW1HHoVd000012,0] /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lclntsh[[
3. I opened a SR with Oracle Support and support responded asking me to install gcc-32bit-4.3
4. The package was not available in Oracle's yum repository, so I tried installing it from the Internet, and ran into a lot of dependencies, so I stopped.
5. I have asked Oracle Support if they can suggest a place where I can get the gcc-32bit-4.3
6. Based on your response to my comment, I tried to install gcc.i686, but ran into an error - Transaction Check Error:
file /usr/libexec/getconf/default from install of gcc-4.4.7-3.el6.i686 conflicts with file from package gcc-4.4.7-3.el6.x86_64
Any help from your side is appreciated. Regardless of my problem, your instructions were very clear and easy to follow.