I managed to swap the Melbourne to Birmingham flights, so the Hong Kong date (October 25th-26th) is back again. If you are interested in coming, the contact details are listed here. The date hasn’t made it back onto the website yet, but it is definitely going to happen.
The final trip schedule is pretty scary.
- Birmingham -> Dubai -> Singapore
- Singapore PL/SQL Masterclass (14th – 15th)
- Singapore -> Sydney
- Sydney PL/SQL Masterclass (18th – 19th)
- Speak at the Sydney Oracle Meetup in the evening (18th)
- Sydney -> Melbourne
- Melbourne PL/SQL Masterclass (21st – 22nd)
- Melbourne -> Hong Kong
- Hong Kong PL/SQL Masterclass (25th – 26th)
- Hong Kong -> Bangkok -> Dubai Birmingham
- Nervous Breakdown
I feel a bit sick at the thought of all that time on planes and all the timezone switches. The last time I did a trip this complicated I was away from home for 2 months. This time it’s compacted into 16 days, so if you see a fat zombie, point him to the projector and tell him to start speaking. Once the mouth starts, the rest will take care of itself.