If filled out my ACE Director Annual Self Evaluation today. Between 1st June 2011 and now, which is about 10 months, I did the following:
- Over 40 new website articles (close to 1 a week). This does not include rewrites of existing articles, some of which I could legitimately claim as new articles, since they bear* little resemblance to the originals.
- Over 150 new blog posts (every other day, give or take).
- Over 3500 new forum posts (about 11 a day).
- 9 conference events.
- A random assortment of Twitter, G+, Facebook, LinkedIn and email messages.
It’s quite scary when you list it like that.
* I had to check if it was bare or bear. How sad.