In a little over a week I’ll be starting the OTN Asia Pacific (APAC) Tour 2016, or to be more accurate I’ll be starting the first half of it.
I’ll be attending the following events.
- Wellington, New Zealand: October 26th (Event)
- Auckland, New Zealand: October 27th (Event)
- Sydney, Australia: October 31st (Event)
- Gold Coast, Australia: November 2nd (Event)
The tour carries on without me (I had already committed to another event in Europe) to the following locations.
- Beijing, China: November 4th and 5th (Event)
- Shanghai, China: November 6th (Event)
- Bangalore, India: November 11 and 12 (Event)
I’m feeling pretty nervous about the travelling. The Dubai to Auckland flight alone is 16+ hours. It’s a long way to go for such a short visit, but I’m sure I will enjoy it when I’m there.
I did try to upgrade the flights to business class, but there were no seats left. I’ll keep trying. It will cost me a lot of money, but it will make the whole traveling process a lot more pleasant if I can sort it out.
Hopefully I’ll get to see you there. I’ll be the guy asleep on the floor with his tongue hanging out… 🙂