The sessions I attended today were:
- DB Time Based Performance Tuning – Graham Wood
- A panel session about the Oracle ACE program. I was sitting in the audience for a while before I realized I should be on stage. You gotta laugh.
- Creating a Technical Disaster Implementation Plan – Arjen Visser
- Using Oracle Locator and Spatial with Application Express – Hans Forbrich
- Advanced RMAN – Robert Freeman
- My session 🙂
The whole event seemed to go down really well with the attendees and the speakers alike. This is the first CLOUG event of its kind in Chile and Francisco did a great job of getting it off the ground, so I would like to send a big thank you to him. Everyone I’ve spoken too is looking forward to the next event in Chile.
A special thank you also to Lillian Buziak from Oracle who paid all of her own expenses to be at this event to represent OTN on their stand and in the ACE panel session. If anyone at Oracle is listening, you really should reemburse her expenses.
So now I’ve got a day off before I have to suffer the 2 flights to get home.