I mentioned in my previous post on this subject that I had 5 more objectives yet to cover. The articles for those objectives have now been added to the website.
- Routing IP Traffic on Linux
- Use iptables to Implement Packet Filtering and Configure Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Configure Linux to Authenticate Using Kerberos
- Build Simple Linux RPM Packages
- Linux iSCSI Targets and Initiators
That completes the set!
The articles for both exams are available here. I also have a page listing the objectives for both exams, with links to each of my articles that cover them.
Now I just have to find the time to prepare for and sit the exams… 🙂