I figured this would be a series of 5 posts max and it ended up being two weeks of daily posts. 🙂
Here is the list of posts:
- Do some public speaking!
- Pick a subject you are interested in!
- Have a disaster recovery plan!
- Deliver what you say you will!
- How to handle questions (crowd control)
- Live demonstrations
- You can’t please all the people all the time!
- Feedback helps you improve!
- Watch other speakers!
- International presentations
- Why Bother?
- Understand your motivation for speaking
- What do I present? (the pursuit of cool)
The reaction to this stuff has been really interesting. I’m glad people enjoyed it. For easy reference, I will add a link to this post on the toolbar at the side of the blog.
This post concludes the series, but if I think of anything else, I will certainly post it and add it to this list. If anyone has suggestions for posts on related subjects I may not have considered, I would gladly voice my opinion on them and add them to the list also.
5 thoughts on “Public Speaking Tips”
Excellent tips and advice: RT @oraclebase: Public Speaking Tips | The ORACLE-BASE Blog http://t.co/hWqkFsfFyt
RT @oraclebase: Public Speaking Tips | The ORACLE-BASE Blog http://t.co/PexYRFaO2L
Public Speaking Tips by Tim Hall @oraclebase: http://t.co/xeoxvfA5ks #useful
Excelentes recomendaciones para presentar en público @oraclebase http://t.co/nJQQwmeTvi
Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There’s a lot off people that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Thanks
Comments are closed.