I figured this would be a series of 5 posts max and it ended up being two weeks of daily posts.
Here is the list of posts:
- Do some public speaking!
- Pick a subject you are interested in!
- Have a disaster recovery plan!
- Deliver what you say you will!
- How to handle questions (crowd control)
- Live demonstrations
- You can’t please all the people all the time!
- Feedback helps you improve!
- Watch other speakers!
- International presentations
- Why Bother?
- Understand your motivation for speaking
- What do I present? (the pursuit of cool)
The reaction to this stuff has been really interesting. I’m glad people enjoyed it. For easy reference, I will add a link to this post on the toolbar at the side of the blog.
This post concludes the series, but if I think of anything else, I will certainly post it and add it to this list. If anyone has suggestions for posts on related subjects I may not have considered, I would gladly voice my opinion on them and add them to the list also.