Which of these describes you?
- Drive up to the barrier.
- Open the car window.
- Rummage through your bag or glove compartment looking for your parking pass.
- Swipe your pass.
- Put your card away. Probably in a random place each time.
- Pull away from the barrier.
- Approach the barrier with your card in hand and the car window already open.
- Swipe the card immediately.
- Pull away, almost without stopping because you were so well prepared.
If you most closely match “Option 1”, please don’t think about a career in I.T. The fact you find it acceptable to approach any task in life in this way says to me you are not what this industry needs! Probably not what the human race needs!
Tim… (Suffering from “barrier rage” this morning!)