PDB Logging Clause… Again…

About 14 months ago I spotted a problem with the PDB Logging Clause. I opened an SR and several months later I got a patch, which unfortunately didn’t fix the issue, just altered the symptom somewhat. I wrote about that patch here.

Yesterday I got a new patch, which actually does fix the problem, so now the PDB Logging Clause works as documented!

I’ve updated the PDB Logging Clause article to reflect the change.

I realise it’s a small issue, with an easy workaround, but 14 months seems a bit excessive. 🙂

Cheers

Tim…

Author: Tim...

DBA, Developer, Author, Trainer.

4 thoughts on “PDB Logging Clause… Again…”

Comments are closed.