I started the day with a jog around the lake. Believe it or not, I got lost a couple of times. We checked out of the hotel and headed off for the second day of the ACED Briefing. 🙂
Once again, it’s mostly under NDA, but the agenda for the day was as follows.
- Tom Michelini and Jeff Welsch : BDaaS and IaaS Update.
- Edwin Desouza : MySQL Update.
- Wim Coekaerts : Linux and Virtualization Update.
- Steven Feuerstein : Strengthening the Oracle Database Developer Community Together.
- Roland Smart and Vikki Lira: Oracle ACE Program and OTN Update.
- Andy Mendelsohn : Oracle Database Development Update
- Oracle Database Development Update – the details. This was presented by a group of people whose names I forgot to note. Sorry. I missed the second half of this session because I went outside to chat to some of the guys presenting the first half…
- David Peake : APEX Update.
After refreshments, it was a coach ride to the Hilton San Francisco, where we will be based for the main Oracle OpenWorld conference.
Just before I left I noticed WebLogic 12c (188.8.131.52) and Oracle Forms and Reports Services (184.108.40.206). That was a little surprising, since the timeline for the Forms release is not what were were told the day before! Sigh. Good news though. 🙂