If you are sensitive to random venomous rants switch off now!
I know different countries have different attitudes to some of the following points, so please don’t be offended, but as an uptight English man the following things drive me nuts!
I hate it when people:
- drop litter in the street. There’s no defence. It’s just plain wrong.
- throw rubbish out of your car window. You may no longer be able to see it, but I can!
- flick ash or your cigarette butts out of the car window. You have an ash tray. Use it!
- drop chewing gum, or sticking it to objects so I end up touching it by accident. I’m a big fan of chewing gum, but when I’ve finished with it I put it in the bin.
- jump queues. I’m bigger, faster and stronger than average, so if I really wanted to get to the front of a queue by force I probably could. The reason I don’t is I have manners.
- let there dog go to the toilet in a public place, like a park, without cleaning it up. It may be fine in the countryside, but in a city it’s just wrong.
- murder a soft toy and fake a suicide to cover your tracks. It’s the start of a slippery slope. Today it’s a soft toy, tomorrow it’s genocide. You will be found and dealt with. Right Doug…
- hog the middle lane on the motorway. Once you’ve overtaken, move over! (suggested by Jeff Moss)
The list could go on, but…