I watched Interstellar last night at a mates house.
Where to start with this film?
- Visually it is fantastic. Lots of epic scenes. Definitely great eye candy.
- The story is pretty basic. I won’t give anything away but there’s nothing new here.
- According to all the stuff on the net, it is scientifically on point.
What’s my gut feel?
- Way too long. Lots of “setting the scene” and comparatively much less of the stuff you really want out of this type of film.
- Crazy ape-shit ending. You will be sitting there thinking WTF?
- I wish I had rented it, rather than buying it!
- If you’ve seen it, you might want to check out the Honest Trailers – Interstellar.