We’ve finished the rollout of 13cR1 agents to all dev and test environments, but haven’t started the production rollout. Good job really as 13cR2 has now been released.
The announcements are here.
The downloads and documents are here.
My plan is now:
- Stop the rollout of 13cR1 to production.
- Test the clean install of 13cR2 and the upgrade of 13cR1 to 13cR2 at home. Articles will be coming soon.
- Play about with it until I’m happy.
- Upgrade the existing 13cR1 to 13cR2 and upgrade all the existing dev/test agents.
- Gain some confidence in the new installation.
- Roll it out to production.
Let’s hope I get this done before 13cR3. 🙂