There I was, happily patting myself on the back that I’ve installed and patched a bunch of lovely new OBIEE 22.214.171.124.0 servers when they go and drop 126.96.36.199.0. Aaarrggghhhh!
I’ve now ripped them all out and reinstalled them with the new version. It was pretty straight forward actually, and easier to do it now than when they start getting used a lot! 🙂
The only real difference is the names of the files. I used exactly the same response files to do the installs. 🙂
I’ve also done a rebuild of an ODI server to 188.8.131.52.0. Once again the main difference is the file names.
- Oracle Business Intelligence 12c (184.108.40.206.0) Silent Installation on Oracle Linux 6 and 7 (OL6 and OL7)
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c (220.127.116.11.0) Silent Installation on Oracle Linux 6 and 7 (OL6 and OL7)
I’ve actually rejigged all the articles a little, so they more closely reflect what I actually do now. As always, your process evolves over time. 🙂