Following on from yesterday’s post about these WebLogic 12cR2 articles,
- Oracle WebLogic Server (WLS) 12c Release 2 (12.1.2) Installation on Oracle Linux 5 and 6
- WebLogic Server 12cR2 : ADF Application Development Runtime Installation on Oracle Linux
I’ve spent today creating ADF enabled domains and clustered domains on WebLogic 12cR2. That has spawned some new articles that are effectively updates of the old WebLogic 11g and 12cR1 articles.
- WebLogic Server 12cR2 : ADF Application Development Runtime – Repository Configuration Utility (RCU)
- WebLogic Server 12cR2 : Create, Extend and Remove Domains
- WebLogic Server 12cR2 : Clustered Domains
With a bit of luck I will now be able to get through next week without looking like a complete idiot…
WebLogic 12cR2 is similar enough to 11g and 12cR1 to feel familiar, but there are tweeks here and there that make life interesting. The GUI screens have been prettied a little too.
As I keep warning, I’m a complete WebLogic newbie, so the content of these articles will evolve as I learn more and realise all the mistakes I’m making… 🙂